ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Fwd: [council] Message from Policy & Implementation WG

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Fwd: [council] Message from Policy & Implementation WG
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:21:14 +0100

Thanks Chuck, and thanks for clarifying the “picket fence” issue. Should we
then, reconsider including it as a working definition?

Regarding “Policy Advice”, I seem to remember things a bit differently. I
wouldn’t be surprised if I am confused, though. If I’m not mistaken though, the
process for submitting advice without a PDP is what we need to work out in
“Policy Guidance”.

If I confused the two, I apologise.

Thanks again.

Amr