ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Agenda for WG call on Wednesday, and document for review

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Agenda for WG call on Wednesday, and document for review
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:38:48 -0700

Dear WG members,

Attached please find a draft discussion document for the WG call this
Wednesday, 30 April. The document pertains to Deliverable I, which (as
previously noted) will now be worked on by the full WG rather than a
sub-group. Do note that, under Sub-Question A (which is one of a series of
sub-questions identified previously and included in the Work Plan), we have
included a number of examples of ³non PDP² GNSO work that are intended to
kickstart the discussions. If you believe that additional examples ought to
be included, please indicate as such either on this mailing list or on the
call.

Please note also that the sub group which volunteered to complete work on
the Draft Working Principles is hoping to finalize its work very soon. There
will be a short update on the status of this work on the Wednesday call;
however, the WG Chairs considered that it would be more productive for the
WG to move on to consider Deliverable I in view of the fact that the
discussion is not dependent on the Draft Principles and, more importantly,
that the WG will come back to review both the Draft Definitions and Draft
Working Principles documents at a future date.

The proposed agenda for the meeting this Wednesday is:

1. Roll Call/Update to SOIs
2. Brief Update on Draft Working Principles
3. Commence WG Deliberations on Deliverable I
4. Next Steps/Next Meeting
We will have the attached document uploaded to the AC room for the meeting
and also on the WG wiki.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong