ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: ISPCP Statement on Policy & Implementation

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: ISPCP Statement on Policy & Implementation
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 01:00:47 -0700

Dear All,

Please find attached the submission from the ISPCP to the Policy &
Implementation WG. The statement has also been posted on the WG wiki with
the other submissions received (see https://community.icann.org/x/iSmfAg).

Best regards,

Marika

From:  WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Monday 26 May 2014 20:00
To:  Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: ISPCP Statement on Policy & Implementation

Thanks for reminding me, Marika. I wasn¹t aware of this fact since my
related e-mail from 15 May wasn¹t rejected.

Here¹s the statement.

Sorry for the trouble
Wolf-Ulrich