ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 05:56:11 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next Policy & Implementation
WG Meeting which has been scheduled for Wednesday 28 May at 19.00 UTC. As a
reminder, please share your input on the Deliverable I-A Review Chart (see
attached).

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ PI WG Meeting ­ 28 May 2014
1. Roll Call / SOI
2. Review Deliverable I-A Review Chart
3. Update on work on draft standard template for the lightweight response
mechanism/working group (Avri / Greg)
4. Continue review of Deliverable I-C questions
5. Confirm next steps / next meeting