ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 08:48:48 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next Policy & Implementation
WG meeting which is scheduled for Wednesday 9 July at 19.00 UTC.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ Policy & Implementation Working Group Meeting ­ 9 July
2014
1. Roll Call / SOI
2. Recap from F2F Meeting in London
3. Review work plan and deliverables mapping (see updated work plan and
deliverables mapping attached)
4. Finalise review and lessons learned based on Deliverable I-A Review Chart
(see full and summary document attached)
5. Continue review of Deliverable I-C questions (if time allows)
6. Confirm next steps / next meeting