ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - PI WG Meeting - Wednesday 11 June at 19.00 UTC

  • To: <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - PI WG Meeting - Wednesday 11 June at 19.00 UTC
  • From: "Tom Barrett" <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:53:21 -0400

I have a comment regarding column 11: Board request concerning .brand RA,
specification 13

It seems odd to start this item with the events in April, 2014.

It seems more appropriate to go back to December, 2013 with the initial
proposal from the BRG.  ICANN called it "Proposal for a Specification 13 to
the ICANN Registry Agreement to Contractually Reflect Certain Limited
Aspects of ".Brand" New gTLDs

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2013-12-06-en

Thomas Barrett

EnCirca, Inc.  - President