ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 11 June 2014

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 11 June 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:46:10 -0700

Dear All,

The next Policy and Implementation Working Group teleconference is scheduled
F2F in London.

Please find the MP3 recording for the Policy and Implementation Working
group call held on Wednesday 11 June 2014 at 19:00 UTC at:

 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-policy-implementation-20140611en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-policy-implementation-20140611en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#june>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#june

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Greg Shatan - IPC

Chuck Gomes - RySG

Alan Greenberg - ALAC

Olevie Kouami - NPOC

Nic Steinbach - RrSG

Jonathan Frost -RySG

J Scott Evans - BC

Michael Graham - IPC

Phil Karnofsky - IPC

Anne Aikman-Scalese - IPC

Tom Barrett - RrSG

Apologies:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr - At-Large

ICANN staff:

Marika Konings

Mary Wong

Amy Bivins

Steve Chan

Terri Agnew

 Wiki page:  <https://community.icann.org/x/y1V-Ag>
https://community.icann.org/x/y1V-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Wednesday 11 June

  Marika Konings:Welcome to the Policy & Implementation Working Group
meeting of 11 June 2014

  J. Scott:I am dialig in now.  On hold.

  J. Scott:dialing

  Alan Greenberg:Dialing in now. Was on another call.

  Terri Agnew:Greg Shatan has joined

  Greg Shatan:I am dialing in.

  Alan Greenberg:long delay in getting on

  Mary Wong:Hope the jazz music is still the good stuff, Alan!

  J. Scott:I am on my way.

  J. Scott:here.

  Alan Greenberg:Yes, but rather loud, drowning ot Chuck on adobe. On now.

  Terri Agnew:Olevie Kouami has now joined

  Terri Agnew:Jonathan Frost has joined

  Marika Konings:We currently do track board requests in GNSO Council action
items

  Marika Konings:including deadlines, if any

  Marika Konings:which are reviewed at every GNSO Council meeting

  J. Scott:marika, my comment should read intent was NOT initially
well-communicated.

  J. Scott:I am missign a "t" on note

  J. Scott:not

  J. Scott:thanks

  Marika Guest:just added :-)

  J. Scott:I am going to have to jump off right a 1:30.

  J. Scott:My day is heavily scheduled.

  Alan Greenberg:Decisison regarding reserved names have been made in a
number of different ways, Little consistency.

 Alan Greenberg:I need to leave for another call now.

  Marika Konings:so maybe it is more relevant in the context of the IRT
deliverable?

  Marika Konings:how are decisions made in an implementation related
context?

  J. Scott:I am going to have to sign off

  Jonathan Frost:Thanks Chuck

  Jonathan Frost:See yall in London