ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Updated Deliverable I-A Review Chart for your review

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Updated Deliverable I-A Review Chart for your review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:44:13 -0700

Dear All,

Following yesterday's meeting, please find attached the updated Deliverable
I-A Review Charter. If you have any additional comments / edits, or
information on any additional efforts that should be covered in this
overview, please share those with the mailing list by next Wednesday 18 June
at the latest as the chairs intend to finalise the agenda for the F2F
meeting that day.

Please note that the next meeting of the WG takes place in London on
Wednesday afternoon from 15.30 ­ 17.30 local time in room Cadogan (see
http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-policy-implementation). Remote
participation details will be circulated shortly.

Best regards,

Marika