ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda for Policy & Implementation F2F meeting in London

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda for Policy & Implementation F2F meeting in London
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:10:24 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the WG's F2F meeting in London
which is taking place on Wednesday 25 June from 15.30 ­ 17.30 in room
Cadogan (see
http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-policy-implementation). For those
interested, please note that the update to the GNSO Council is scheduled for
Saturday 21 June from 11.00 ­ 11.15.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ Policy & Implementation F2F WG Meeting ­ 25 June 2014
1. Roll Call / SOI
2. Brief introduction to the WG and current state of play
3. Review summary overview of Deliverable I-A Review Chart (see summary
document attached)
4. Continue review of Deliverable I-A Review Chart (see latest version
attached)
5. Review work plan and discuss how to move forward post London (see updated
version attached)
6. Confirm next steps / next meeting