ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:13:06 +0000

Dear All,

Please find attached the proposed agenda for tomorrow's Policy &
Implementation Working Group meeting.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ Policy & Implementation WG meeting of 27 August 2014
1. Roll Call / Update to SOI
2. review latest version of Deliverable I template and confirm deadline for
final comments(see latest version attached)
3. Confirmation of sending of letters to ISPCP, ALAC and RySG re. comments
submitted as well as request for input to SG/Cs on flow charts
4. Commence discussions on Deliverable II-III (see attached)
5. Next steps / confirm next meeting