ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re: Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re: Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 16:04:31 +0000

Thanks, Chuck :-)

I think the issue with the link is that it wasn't hyperlinked yet and due to
the track changes being on,  I didn't see that. It will be fixed for the
next iteration.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday 26 August 2014 15:31
To:  Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>,
"gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>

Thank you very much Marika.  You and Mary never fail to impress me with your
timely responsiveness, in this case updating the Deliverable I table with
the comments from the ALAC, ISPCP & RySG as I suggested less than 24 hours
ago.

One minor point:  For F in the Questions column, I couldn¹t get the link to
the page with the three sets of comments to work so I copied and pasted it
and it worked fine.  I don¹t know if that is just me or if there is a
formatting problem.

Chuck