ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting

  • To: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 09:32:25 +0000

I was trying to squeeze one more day in the month, but that didn't work,
darnŠ ;-)

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday 30 September 2014 21:57
To:  Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings
<marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx"
<gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Proposed Agenda - Policy &
Implementation WG Meeting

Wednesday is the 1 October.  just to avoid confusion, there being only 30
days in September
SP