ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting
  • From: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:57:00 -0400

Wednesday is the 1 October. just to avoid confusion, there being only 30 days in September
SP
On 2014-09-30, 14:21, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

It's not essential but I would suggest changing the entry in the 'Who' column for our 15 Oct WG meeting to say "WG (open to all)". I wouldn't bother with this change before our meeting tomorrow; it can be made after the meeting; that way any other suggested changes can be made at the same time.

Chuck