ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting
  • From: Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 13:14:38 +0000

Hi dearest,

Apologies because I couldn't attend this meeting. I will be on the
road traveling to Lome, the capitale of Togo.
Since 2 days I'm participating in a forum on ICT and Industry at Kara,
the second most important town in Togo, 450 km from Lome.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Warmest greetings from Kara.
Cheers !
-Olevie-

--
Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI
Responsable du projet CERGI-EDUCATON à CERGI Banking Services