ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 16:28:27 +0000

In relation to agenda item 2, please find attached the Implementation Review
Team Review Chart that staff has prepared based on its experiences with IRTs
to date. We hope this may help inform the WG deliberations as well as
encourage input from WG members that have participated in IRTs to date.

Best regards,

Marika