ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Draft GNSO Input, Guidance and Expedited PDP process documents

  • To: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Draft GNSO Input, Guidance and Expedited PDP process documents
  • From: Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 06:22:17 +0000

Thank you so much Mary for these summaries.
Apologies for missing the calls yesterday, I had a more long day with
multiple activities.
I'll read these document and focuse on the GIP Manuel, first.
Have a great weekend !
Cheers !
-Olevie-

--
Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI
Responsable du projet CERGI-EDUCATON à CERGI Banking Services