ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] On the Role of a WG Chair vs. Council Liaison

  • To: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] On the Role of a WG Chair vs. Council Liaison
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 23:56:52 -0500

Amr,

The WG guidelines have served the GNSO well, as well as other groups such as te ALAC which has taken them and loosely adapted them for their own purposes, making changes as appropriate, but wouthout formally documenting them. The GNSO has done the same, and the IRT is one such example where the general tone and intent of the guidelines is used, even when all the words do not exactly fit.

Alan