ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: Reminder: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Deadline for review - 13 January - PI Draft Initial Report

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'Olévié Kouami' <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Reminder: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Deadline for review - 13 January - PI Draft Initial Report
  • From: "Michael Graham (ELCA)" <migraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 01:33:36 +0000

I agree that the Principles are important to the understanding of the
proposals, and would prefer they remain part of the Draft.  I do agree, too,
with Chuck, that a multiple choice question might be appropriate to include
with the Draft for completion as part of the Public C omment.

Michael R. Graham
Senior Corporate Counsel, Intellectual Property
Expedia Legal & Corporate Affairs
T +1 425.679.4330 | F +1 425.679.7251
M +1 425.241.1459
Expedia, Inc.
333 108th Avenue NE | Bellevue | WA 98004
MiGraham@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:MiGraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message may contain private,
confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this message by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please (i) contact
the sender immediately; and (ii) permanently delete the original and any copies
of the message including file attachments.  Thank you for your cooperation.