ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Initial Report survey for review

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Initial Report survey for review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:54:04 +0000

Dear All,

As discussed, please find hereby the link to the preview of the proposed survey
on the Initial Report:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?PREVIEW_MODE=DO_NOT_USE_THIS_LINK_FOR_COLLECTION&sm=FDx%2fDFr81UdLCcKYuB5Fh%2fTpvz%2baPTDCg%2bFSWSCUqug%3d.
 Note, as the survey is not open yet, you can fill in any fields you like to
see how the survey works without this information being recorded. I've also
attached a pdf version.

Please provide any comments / edits you may have by Monday 19 January at 15.00
UTC at the latest. I'm still working on the template and hope to be able to
share that with you later today.

Best regards,

Marika