ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda & materials PI WG meeting

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda & materials PI WG meeting
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 21:20:01 +0100

Hi,

I wasn’t sure if the document submission using Adobe EchoSign worked or not, so
I also filled in the online survey. In any case the NCSG response has been
submitted.

I think it is noteworthy to mention that there was significant interest in the
NCSG on the work done by this working group. We held a webinar last week to
discuss the initial report and recommendations, as well as the NCSG response.

Thanks.

Amr