ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: For your review - updated public comment review tool

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: For your review - updated public comment review tool
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 21:32:34 +0000

For those who were unable to  participate in the meeting today, please review
the notes that Marika added to the last two columns of the first four pages of
the updated review tool and provided any comments you have before our next
meeting.  In addition, please listen to the MP3 recording and likewise provide
any feedback before our next meeting.  Note that our plan will be to not
backtrack onto ground covered in previous meetings unless absolutely necessary
or unless we receive new information.  Note that our work plan contains just
three more meetings during which we need to finish going through all the public
comments.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Chuck