ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] P&I Survey

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] P&I Survey
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 21:04:08 -0400

Hi Marika,

Thanks for keeping the survey open. I have now completed it. Although I didn't realize it at the time, it was quite possible to include all of the comments that we submitted in our text comment within the survey comments, so the survey is all that really needs to be used by the WG.

Officially, I will be asking for a consensus call of the ALAC to ratify this submission, but as it contains pretty much exactly what we said in our text comment, I am not expecting any problems.

Alan