ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 19:25:15 +0000

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next Policy & Implementation
Working Group meeting which is scheduled for Wednesday 8 April at 19.00 UTC.
Note that we'll continue where we left off last time with the review of public
comments (comment 5.4).

Anne, Greg, please also note Chuck's suggestion last week:  "Regarding 4.15, I
think I personally prefer 'may be identified' over 'may become apparent' but I
think either one would be fine.  If Anne and Greg have a preference, I think we
should accept their preference considering that they represent the IPC".

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation Working Group Meeting - 8 April 2015

  1.  Roll call / SOI
  2.  Continue review of public comments from item 5.4 onwards (see latest
version of public comment review tool attached)
  3.  Confirm next steps / next meeting