ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] P&I homework on global public interest

  • To: "avri@xxxxxxx" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "GNSO-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <GNSO-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] P&I homework on global public interest
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 17:17:09 +0000

Thanks Avri.  I obviously look at it too quickly.  So you added “and its
commitment to the global public interest as outlined  in the the ICANN
Articles of Incorporation” to principle B.2 and then formulated a
recommendation.  That looks pretty good to me.  We will confirm support for
this in our call today.

Where would you or others suggest we insert the recommendation in our report?

Chuck