ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 15 April 2015

  • To: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 15 April 2015
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 11:28:34 +1000

while I think of it I will be an apology for next weeks call as I will be
flying interstate to Melbourne for a brunch Women in ICT function
(celebration of the International day for Girls in ICT)  so unless my plane
is delayed...  ... ... ...

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]