ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: For review - Updated draft Final Report - Deadline for flagging issues for further consideration - Wednesday 20 May

  • To: "'Michael Graham (ELCA)'" <migraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: For review - Updated draft Final Report - Deadline for flagging issues for further consideration - Wednesday 20 May
  • From: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 21:43:44 +0000

That’s why I thought staff might be able to help.

[cid:image001.gif@01D09242.346F2360]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP |

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx> |
www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>