ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: P&I WG Self-assessment

  • To: Maureen Cubberley <mcubberley@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: P&I WG Self-assessment
  • From: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:49:49 -0400

+1
I did not participate as fully as I wanted to because of timing conflicts, but I agree it was a very well run PDP and it was a pleasure to take part in it even in a limited way. I completed the survey upon prodding today, but I did feel rather guilty since I contributed almost nothing. Nevertheless, I guess my observations as a less engaged observer/participant are still relevant.
Kind regards and I do hope your health is better Maureen.
stephanie perrin