ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: GNSO Policy & Implementation Recommendations Approved by the ICANN Board

  • To: "Michael Graham (ELCA)" <migraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: GNSO Policy & Implementation Recommendations Approved by the ICANN Board
  • From: Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 10:40:57 -0400

Marika,

Thank you for the great news!  Congratulations to the entire P&I WG and
especially to our Chairs for a job well done.

I look forward to seeing these tools used by the GNSO.  I hope that the
Council and the GNSO generally are (or will be) well aware of these tools
and when to consider applying them.  But that's implementation.....

Greg

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Michael Graham (ELCA) <migraham@xxxxxxxxxxx