ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] GNSO Policy & Implementation Recommendations Approved by the ICANN Board

  • To: Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] GNSO Policy & Implementation Recommendations Approved by the ICANN Board
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 21:35:45 +0200

Hi,

Fully agree with the sentiments already shared, especially Greg’s regarding the
GNSO putting these new processes to good use. Thanks to all for a job
particularly well done, and a special thanks to GDD staff for the assistance
provided with the CPIF.

Having said all that, I still believe diligence is required to follow up with
how the principles in the WG’s final report and recommendations will be adopted.

Thanks again.

Amr