ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: GNSO Bylaws changes - recommendations from the Policy & Implementation WG

  • To: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: GNSO Bylaws changes - recommendations from the Policy & Implementation WG
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 22:43:16 +0000

And I probably should have added that the wiki space should be seen as the
work space of the WG ­ the authoritative space for any GNSO documents is the
GNSO web-site - maybe that is something we can make more clear on the wiki
site (as well as archiving those wiki pages of groups that have completed
their efforts).

Best regards,

Marika