ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Mexico City Meetings

  • To: "PPSC" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>, "Working Group" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Mexico City Meetings
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:25:52 -0500

As a reminder to the entire group, we are planning on holding meeting of both
PPSC Work Teams (the PDP Work Team and the Working Group Work Team) in Mexico
City on Saturday, February 28th at 9:00 am local time in Mexico.  I am told
conference call capabilities will be available for those of you who will be
unable to travel to Mexico to be at the meeting in person.   The two  work team
meetings will be held at the same time and therefore participation in both will
not be possible.

In order to assess the attendance at these meetings, can you please let us know
if you will be there in person or if you will be joining us via conference.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing you in Mexico (or hearing you
on the conference calls).

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ] +1 571 434 5772 [ M ] +1 202 549 5079  [ F ] +1 703 738-7965 [ E ]
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx [ W ] www.neustar.biz

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.