ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action Items From Thursday's Call and Updated Draft PDP-WT WORK PLAN

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action Items From Thursday's Call and Updated Draft PDP-WT WORK PLAN
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:18:03 -0700

Dear All,

As we discussed on our call yesterday, please note the following action items
for the PDP-WT.

1.       Selection of the Chair.  The work team unanimously selected Jeff
Neuman as the Chair.  For those of you that were unable to attend, we wanted to
give you the opportunity to vote on the Chair.  Please reply to this email  by
Wednesday of next week with your vote on whether Jeff Neuman should be selected
as Chair of the PDP-WT.

2.       Updated Draft Work Plan.  We briefly discussed the draft Work Plan and
made suggested changes.    These revisions are included in the attached
document, which will also posted on the WIKI.   Please review the Draft Work
Plan and provide your comments either on the email list or on our next call.

3.       Next Steps.   Please be prepared to discuss the logistics of how to
proceed with the work, such as whether we should divide up in subgroups, and
which issues we would like to address first.

4.       Doodle for Next Meeting.   We discussed holding our next call at the
same time as the last call, or 14:00 UTC on Thursday April 2,  2009 (07:00 PDT,
10:00 EDT, 11:00 Buenos Aires, 15:00 CET, 01:00 Melbourne next day).  I'll ask
Glen to create a Doodle and circulate it to the group to determine if this time
would work for most of the participants.

Best Regards,

Margie Milam

Senior Policy Counselor