ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action Items From Thursday's Call and Updated Draft PDP-WT WORK PLAN

• To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action Items From Thursday's Call and Updated Draft PDP-WT WORK PLAN
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:09:30 +0000

Margie

Thanks for the notes. I have a conflicting Nominating Committee call at 14H00 for several weeks. Could we shift to one hour later as I really want to participate here?

Whilst the logistics of the work are important, much more important is getting the work actually done. What proposals were made to start drafting the words for each of the four (or five) stages of the PDP; what work is being done on preparing a "term sheet" of key definitions. Essentially what needs to happen is a complete revision of Annex A of the Bylaws that drives the GNSO PDP process. This is what the Board will eventually sign off as the agreed new PDP process.

We have an extremely short time frame to get the work done and I don't want to have calls about discussing how to do the work when we should be writing and drafting and discussing content.

Are you responsible for starting that drafting effort?

Liz
Liz Williams
+44 1963 364 380 tel
+44 7824 8777 57 mob

On 20 Mar 2009, at 20:18, Margie Milam wrote:

1. Selection of the Chair. The work team unanimously selected Jeff Neuman as the Chair. For those of you that were unable to attend, we wanted to give you the opportunity to vote on the Chair. Please reply to this email by Wednesday of next week with your vote on whether Jeff Neuman should be selected as Chair of the PDP-WT. 2. Updated Draft Work Plan. We briefly discussed the draft Work Plan and made suggested changes. These revisions are included in the attached document, which will also posted on the WIKI. Please review the Draft Work Plan and provide your comments either on the email list or on our next call. 3. Next Steps. Please be prepared to discuss the logistics of how to proceed with the work, such as whether we should divide up in subgroups, and which issues we would like to address first. 4. Doodle for Next Meeting. We discussed holding our next call at the same time as the last call, or 14:00 UTC on Thursday April 2, 2009 (07:00 PDT, 10:00 EDT, 11:00 Buenos Aires, 15:00 CET, 01:00 Melbourne next day). I’ll ask Glen to create a Doodle and circulate it to the group to determine if this time would work for most of the participants.

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy