ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action Items From Thursday's Call and Updated Draft PDP-WT WORK PLAN

  • To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action Items From Thursday's Call and Updated Draft PDP-WT WORK PLAN
  • From: Liz Williams <lizawilliams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:09:30 +0000

Margie

Thanks for the notes. I have a conflicting Nominating Committee call at 14H00 for several weeks. Could we shift to one hour later as I really want to participate here?

Whilst the logistics of the work are important, much more important is getting the work actually done. What proposals were made to start drafting the words for each of the four (or five) stages of the PDP; what work is being done on preparing a "term sheet" of key definitions. Essentially what needs to happen is a complete revision of Annex A of the Bylaws that drives the GNSO PDP process. This is what the Board will eventually sign off as the agreed new PDP process.

We have an extremely short time frame to get the work done and I don't want to have calls about discussing how to do the work when we should be writing and drafting and discussing content.

Are you responsible for starting that drafting effort?

Liz
Liz Williams
+44 1963 364 380 tel
+44 7824 8777 57 mob