ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action Items from Today's PDP Call

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action Items from Today's PDP Call
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:38:44 -0700

Dear All,

The following action items came out of our PDP Team call today:

1.       Please respond to the  Doodle to be sent out by Glen to schedule the
next call

2.       Please review the Staff PDP Background Document posted on the Wiki for
ideas/comments for the Work Plan

3.       Please review and email suggestions/comments on Topic A of the Work
Plan by Friday April 10th, since we will begin the analysis of Topic A on the
next call

4.       Please review and comment on Bertrand's suggested terminology so that
we can define and use consistent terms

5.       I will try to schedule a call with the chairs of the other GNSO
Improvements work teams to avoid duplication of issues among the respective
groups

The Wiki link is:

https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?pdp_team

Best Regards,