ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Tuesday's PDP Call

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Tuesday's PDP Call
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 23:27:23 -0400

All,

I will note that to date we have not received any responses or comments on
Topic A identified in the Work Plan.  A reminder that our call is in on Tuesday
and we will go through the questions for Topic A.  We are trying a new format.
At the end of the call we will take volunteers to take the notes from the call
(which I will ask ICANN staff to take) and start putting pen to paper to come
up with suggestions.

Enclosed please find a chart I did on Topic A and how it would relate to the
current PDP.  You will note that most of the issues brought up are NOT
addressed by the current PDP.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.