ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Fwd: nomenclature

  • To: gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Fwd: nomenclature
  • From: Bertrand de La Chapelle <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:46:49 +0200

Dear all,

I suddenly realized that I sent the mail below to the wrong list address. I
had sent it at the end of our last conference call as a possible template
for the different stages of a PDP. The discussion had outlined that there
was an ambiguity in the term "policy development process" because it seemed
to cover both the whole exercise and the actual drafting part of it (what is
suggested to call below : Recommendation development).

I hope this is of help for today's call, where we'll deal mostly with step 1
(Initiation). Sorry for not having sent it again earlier.

Best

Bertrand