ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Follow-up on our last PDP call

  • To: Liz Williams <lizawilliams@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Follow-up on our last PDP call
  • From: Bertrand de La Chapelle <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:29:38 +0100

Dear Liz,

Thanks for the comments. I was trying to join the conference call from
Lisbon where I attend the ITU WTPF. But I gave a wrong number to Glen and
the call was over when the mistake was corrected. Apologies to the group,

I noted that we keep this time in the coming weeks and will come back to Liz
remarks beggining of next week.

Best

Bertrand

--