ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Today's meeting and Future Meeting

  • To: <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Today's meeting and Future Meeting
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:21:13 -0400

All,

We actually did have a really short meeting of the PDP Work Team, where
aside from myself and ICANN policy staff, only 4 other persons attended
(Thanks Liz W., Alan, Paul and James).   We didn't have even close to a
quorum to get any substantive discussion underway.  I understand that
everyone is busy and has a lot that they are working on, but our success
as a group relies on attendance and participation by each of the
individual members.

Perhaps the issue is that up until now we have had different meeting
times.  Therefore, the plan is from now until Sydney, we will be having
calls on Thursday's from 10am Eastern Time to 11:30 am Eastern time
(14:00 - 15:30 UTC, 07:00 PDT - 08:30 PDT, 16:00-17:30 CEST (for other
places see: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html)).

Glen will be sending invites to each of these meetings and Adobe links.
On the next call, we will continue discussing Topic A where we left off.
Please review the notes from the last call and talk to you all next
Thursday.

We have a lot of work to do in a short period.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ] +1 571 434 5772 [ M ] +1 202 549 5079  [ F ] +1 703 738-7965 [ E ]
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx [ W ] www.neustar.biz

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.