ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] PDP models

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] PDP models
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 22:52:33 -0600

Hi,

I have not paid as much attention to this group as I should have. I was wondering if the group did a review of other internet governance organization's PDP processes as was done in the WGWT? I only ask because I was reading ARIN's (https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp.html) earlier today and thought it had some interesting elements and was rather simply put.

If this has been covered already and I just missed it when searching through the archive please point me at the discussions so I can avoid reopening already discussed issues.

thanks

a.