ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] RE: AW: [ncsg-ec] Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp]

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, Wolf Knoben <knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx>, Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>, Mike Rodenbaugh <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Zahid Jamil <zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] RE: AW: [ncsg-ec] Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp]
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:46:38 -0500

I am delighted to hear that the practice continues, Chuck.
Marilyn

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:47:09 -0500
From: cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx; jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxx; marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx;
knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx; liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx; avri@xxxxxxx;
gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx; icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx; gnso-chairs@xxxxxxxxx

Re: AW: [ncsg-ec] Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Thanks Marilyn. There is no intention on my part to change
this practice.  We had already invited one non-council chair and I have
asked Glen to do the same with Jeff in this case.

Chuck