ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] CANCELLATION - reescheduling / PPSC Policy Development Process (PDP) WT Conference / 14.01.10 @ 1500 UTC

  • To: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] CANCELLATION - reescheduling / PPSC Policy Development Process (PDP) WT Conference / 14.01.10 @ 1500 UTC
  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:22:12 +0300

Dear Gisella,

It is noted and much appreciated.

Accept my advance apologies for Tuesday's meeting since shall be
attending a training course on "Regulatory Mechanisms for Effective
Consumer Protection" organised by the Commonwealth Telecommunications
Organisation and the Communications Commission of Kenya.

I hope to use the mailing list to share my comments.

regards,

Alex