ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Markup for Stages I-III

  • To: "PPSC List " <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Markup for Stages I-III
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 23:08:52 -0700

Jeff, Staff and Team:

Attached, please find my suggested edits/comments to the Stage I-III
Draft Report.  Sorry this is coming so late before our next call.

Many of the changes address cosmetic / readability issues, but there are
a few questions / comments on the subject matter.  For the latter, I'm
trusting my memory a bit, so there are bound to be some omissions.

Thanks--

J.

James M. Bladel
GoDaddy.com