ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Data on public comment forums in languages other than English

  • To: Wolf Knoben <knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Data on public comment forums in languages other than English
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:13:22 -0400

MARIKA, JEFF, OTHERS
my apologies, I am trying to follow the work, however, I am out of country
without much notice and so will miss the call today.
Marilyn Cade

Subject: AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Data on public comment forums in languages other
than English
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:44:35 +0200
From: KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx
To: marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx; gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Data on public comment forums in languages other than
English

Team,

sorry, I can't make the call this afternoon due to other
obligations.
Please see my comments attached. Maybe you could take it
into consideration during your discussion

Regards
Wolf-Ulrich