ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Comment on final

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Comment on final
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:58:50 -0500

Hi,

I made a bunch of comments in the Executive section and not much else.  I built
this on Marika's original version.  I might have done more, but I need to go
out and shovel snow  now and there is no guarantee that I will get back to this
(or anything else) today.

I did not review the procedure manual yet, but do believe this needs to wait
until all the other issues are discussed and settled.   I will try to get to
the overarching issue doc over the weekend. apologies if that is too late for
consideration

I have one general comment, there is a real mix of grammar - e.g. past, present
and gerund used in the same paragraph.  I know this has do to the long
patchwork process of writing, but it should be smoothed out before this goes
out for review.

I might add that though some of my comments might seem harsh at times, I think
this is a herculean task and appreciate the effort that is going into it.

a.