ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated outstanding issues document

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated outstanding issues document
  • From: Marilyn <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:00:42 -0500

I apologize for having to drop off early... Was chairing my constituency, so
had to go....I understand concerns about human rights and other rights, but I
still believe we need to be careful about expanding into areas of non
competency....I PREFER STICKING W public interest statement from AoC....
In this time of discussion about human rights, broadly, hard not to question
icann's role..... But is in need of careful consideration.... And caution.

Other wise may be putting icon gnso pdp process into roles w /compentency....
Marilyn Cade/Sent from my iPad