ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Updated outstanding issues document + action items

  • To: David Maher <dmaher@xxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Updated outstanding issues document + action items
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:12:45 -0500

I have a question as well:
There is presently no mechanism to gather complete GNSO comments. The ACs --
GAC and ALAC and Root server Advisory group may be unique.
The GNSO SGs, or constituencies might provide comments but I doubt that it is
feasible, or advisable to seek to get GNSO wide comments. time, labor, and
diversity indicate against such an idea.
and defeat the purpose of a PDP.

I apologize for missing call and will read the transcript on this section.