ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated outstanding issues document + action items

• To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated outstanding issues document + action items
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:33:09 -0500

My apologies for missing today's call. For reasons known only to the dark recesses of my brain, I was convinced that today's call was at 1430 MY TIME instead of 1430 UTC. I would like to claim that it was due to my having to get up at 0530 for the GNSO meeting today, but the incorrect time was in my agenda long before that.

Only when the Adobe room did not come up now did I recheck Gisella's e-mail and saw the correct time.

Alan

At 03/02/2011 11:42 AM, Marika Konings wrote:
Dear All,

Please find attached the updated outstanding issues document, including notes from our call today. As a reminder, these are some of the remaining action items: * Recommendation # 18 - There was support for modifying the recommendation so that it would highlight that dialogue between GNSO Council members and the requesting AC would be adesirable option to pursue following a vote against the initiation of a PDPeither to better understand the reasons for declining a PDP and/or determining whether there would be options to modify the request so that it would receive support. Alan agreed to draft language for consideration by the WT. * Recommendation # 21 - One WT member also suggested that the recommendation should include that a response needs to be provided to an SO/AC that submits comments. It was agreed to circulate the proposed language on the mailing list to obtain further input on this issue. The proposed language is as follows: "Comments from ACs and SOs should receive a direct response from the WG". (WG Members are encouraged to provide feedback on this proposed language.)
Best regards,

Marika

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy