ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Draft Revisions to Sections 3 and beyond -ALL PLEASE READ

  • To: "Jeff Neuman " <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx " <knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Marika Konings " <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx " <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Draft Revisions to Sections 3 and beyond -ALL PLEASE READ
  • From: "Marilyn Cade " <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:33:12 +0000

Agreed
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Neuman  Jeff <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 12:09:14
To: <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx>;
<marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>; <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Draft Revisions to Sections 3 and beyond -
 ALL PLEASE READ

All,

Good news is that Wolf's comments (and Marilyn's response) relate to my cover
note as opposed to the text in the report so I do not believe any changes need
to be made. We can always decide as a result of the public comments to put the
language I added back to the bylaws (where they exist today) into the PDP
manual. For now, I suggest we leave where I put them to get comment.

Marilyn, yes we still have the notion of having a PDP if the GC declares it out
of scope (as that is newly defined) with the higher thresholds. It is currently
a bylaw requirement that the GC provide his or her opinion for every PDP at the
issues report stage. No one on the WT has suggested otherwise to date.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx