ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Questions / comments

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Questions / comments
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:11:01 -0500

I agree with most of what James said. The exception is regarding the question:

Wouldn't the proposed addition of "If approved by the Council by the required thresholds" to section 1 (required elements of a PDP) ...

I tend to agree with Marika on this. I would add a comment (or parenthetical or whatever style is right) saying that some WG members feel that this statement may need to change based on the outcome of further discussions on the Rec 42 clarification.

Alan