ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Interpretation of Annex A 13(f)-- the meaning of "act"

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Interpretation of Annex A 13(f)-- the meaning of "act"
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 15:27:09 -0800

Dear All,

As requested, we explored with the GC's office the meaning of meaning of "act"
under 13(f) of the Annex A of the ICANN Bylaws.    Attached for your review and
consideration is a Staff Memorandum providing information regarding ICANN's
interpretation of this Section.

We hope this adequately answers the WT's questions in this regard.  We will be
happy to discuss this further at the SV Meeting.

Best Regards,

Margie
________

Margie Milam